The term ‘The Bee’s Knees’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4 Cherry Drive, Royston, Hertfordshire, SG8 7DL, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Placing an Order & Order Acceptance
By clicking on the confirm order button you place your order request for goods from the website. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions.
Once you have placed your order, we will send to you an acknowledgement providing you with a payment reference and the value of your order, which has been debited from your credit/debit card.
If you do require any information regarding your order(s) please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment or if we identify a product or pricing error. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
If we are unable to fulfil your order we will contact you by email advising you of this.
Description of Products
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are accurate at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
This may not always be up to date.
We cannot confirm the price of a product until your order is accepted in accordance with our order acceptance policy.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing products on the website. However, to the extent permitted by applicable law or due to certain limitations encountered through the mechanics of the website, we can not guarantee that product descriptions, colours or other content available on the website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
All prices indicated for products on the website are exclusive of delivery charges.
The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered and delivery charges as set out in the delivery.
Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in the payment section of this website and payment will be debited and cleared from your account as set out in the payment section of this website.
We can not be held liable for any delays due to card validation checks.
Passing of Property
We will retain the legal ownership of the goods until full payment has been made by you and such payment has been received by us. Legal ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you.
All products we may supply you are for personal use only and can not be re-sold.
Upon receipt of the goods you must inspect the goods and you will be deemed to have accepted the goods unless you notify us that you have cancelled the order and/or you return the goods in accordance with the Returns Procedures. If no such action is taken, we shall not be obliged to accept any rejection of the goods at a later date. Your statutory rights are not affected.
If you have not received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you when an order is received, please contact us on email email@example.com
All goods can be exchanged or refunded that have been unopened or unused within 14 days of receipt. We can not refund or exchange any used or opened goods for hygiene reasons. To make a return e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- order reference number
- the reason for return
- whether you require a refund or exchange
We will issue you a returns authorisation number, after which you can return the unopened goods with the returns authorisation number attached. Please send to: The Bee’s Knees (Returns), 4 Cherry Drive, Royston, Hertfordshire, SG8 7DL, United Kingdom.
In the unlikely event you receive an incomplete, damaged or incorrect order, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt. In the event of damage, you must retain all packaging. We may ask for photos in order to submit a claim to our carrier.
We regret we cannot refund any postage charges incurred if you have changed your mind about your purchase.
Any cancellation must be made within 24 hours. To notify us please e-mail to email@example.com inserting the word ‘cancellation’ and order number in the subject section.
If your cancellation is after we have dispatched the goods, please follow the process outlined in Returns Procedure. Your statutory rights are not affected.
We regret we can not refund any postage charges incurred if you have changed your mind once the goods have been dispatched.
If you have any queries in respect of the goods, suggestions or questions relating to the website and/or products please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org